Friday, February 26, 2010

Flexibility is the keyword

Once again, our plans may change. There is very little wind today so we MAY stay today and go back to our previous schedule. The bus ride across country would have been interesting but also I think would have been very difficult. We might get to see more of PC now and also visit the ocean. I personally hope that is the way it works but will just have to wait. Since I don't have a job to return to on Monday, I guess I could wait out the wind situation and stay as long as necessary! But where ever Dean goes, I will follow! What a week. I can't wait to see the hundreds (or maybe thousands) of pictures. Many of us have cameras so we take pictures of whatever we choose. Some of us have been in different areas of the hospital so will have completely different pictures than others. A few of us sat on a porch this morning and talked about the week. Janet told some stories of what she has seen this week that those of us in surgery didn't even know about so I know there will be many many stories for even us to hear. We are about ready to go to town and see the Moskito (sp?) market and other sites. If we stay today we will also get to see the ocean. We will know more by lunch. Our bags are packed and ready, should we be leaving later. I will be happy to unpack a few things if necessary. Hello to everyone following this site. Carolyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear that the weather may be clearing up for you! Enjoy your day either way and best wishes for safe travels for all of you!
Love,
mrt and jet

Unknown said...

Just be safe and remember you are in our prayers. Whatever God has in HIS plan for you. We will all be patient and just pray for your safe return on your journey home. God Bless, Kathy (KMS)