Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dean - 02-25-2010

Well I have now spent a week in Nicaragua and have seen two of the most difficult airways I have seen in years. Today it was a beautiful young girl that had a tumor in her throat that after I had her asleep and went to place her breathing tube I found that her vocal cords were nearly covered by the tumor. With the help of the Lord and the team again all turned out for the best. Tomorrow brings a long bus ride to Managua and a plane ride home. I am ready to go but I also could gladly stay and help out longer. There is so much need. It has been a very gratifing week. We have been blessed far in excess in what we have been able to bless. Carolyn says HI. Dean

1 comment:

Shelly Burke said...

I bet you are all amazed at what you can do when you have to do without all the supplies and equipment that we are blessed to have in the US--I'm amazed! What you have done for the people there is so awesome!