Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BUSY Day!!!

Hi, friends & family!
What a long day. I was in the first crew to come back at 7:30. The rest just got back a little bit ago just before 9:00. Lots of surgeries. AC off all day and there were a few rain showers during the day. Hot & humid! (Not complaining though!!!) Had a short tour through the hospital and saw several departments we hadn't seen last year. Lots of sadness but fortunately we also have seen several improvements. One big improvement that was very noticeable was that there was a lot less garbage strewn around the grounds. I didn't see the buckskin horse yet from last year but the vultures are still circling! Have a good night and there will be other posts to follow. We're doing great!! Carolyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Team! Sorry to hear about the AC. I wish I could send you some of the coldness from here. Sleep well. I know the Lord is working through your hands.
Julie Graham