Thursday, April 21, 2016

GUEST BLOGGER - NANCY, NURSING

I am so thankful to be able to be part of this wonderful experience.   The last two weeks I have been busy inventorying the rest of the surgical instruments.  It has taken a lot of time and organization, thank goodness John is so organized.  I'm not sure if he ever sleeps.

It sounds like Week 1 has planned a busy week for us and looking forward to helping out where ever I can.     I cannot wait to work with all the surgeons, nurses, staff, and MacGyver's.   We will be changing lives and making life better for people that truly are in need. 



People keep asking me if I am getting nervous.  Well, as the hours get closer to departure, the answer has now turned to YES.  This will be the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done and can not feel more blessed to be a part of it.  


Nancy, LPN

No comments: