Saturday, April 23, 2016

GUEST BLOGGER- CHELA - NP

Greetings from Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. This is my first trip to Haiti on a medical mission & I am sooooooo excited to be here. I also brought my son, Kamau with me to be a part of this awesome adventure. I am so glad that God allowed me to find the Columbus Medical mission group  & Grace 4 Haiti, this is an amazing group of people that are anxious to be of service to the people of Haiti. 

Hi, I'm Kamau. I am currently a senior in high school, taking this trip with my mother. I'm excited to get started! 
We are sitting, waiting for the bus to take us up 1 1/2 hours along the coast on highway 1. The highway runs between the hospital and mission compound and is busy. Although it's a 2 lane highway, it's really 5 lanes. 2 for driving, a turn/passing lane and 2 motorcycle lanes/pedestrian sidewalk.
Crossing the street might be the most dangerous thing we do. NN

No comments: