Thursday, October 26, 2017

ONE MORE NOTE

10-25-2017

I didn’t think I would blog again, but today included a new area I had not seen before. Some of the photos I thought were in the “Really?” category. 

Other photos are self-explanatory.


An ambulance that burned up in the fire.  



A burned lot for sale 




UPS still delivering to charred remains. Really?

I have the next two days off the recuperate, and will enjoy the beach tomorrow. Also, I thought I would be going to San Francisco alone on Friday, but as it turns out, my ERV mate will be going with me, he is from Connecticut and we will go see some sights there before we both fly out an home on Saturday.


Our site/mission is officially over this Friday, and the primary feeding, sheltering, mass care will end. What will remain is Red Cross mental health workers. They get to clean up and put closure on the human side of this tragedy.

Signing off, and I’d like to say I hope you enjoyed my blogs about this, it’s hard to say “enjoy” but rather process them.


John A. Novotny

No comments: