Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thank you God for today, a blizzard, warmth in my home and time to reflect on the trip I just safely returned from.  As like my previous trip to Nica, I re-live each thing that took place which included laughter and tears of joy and sadness.  I am so humbled and honored to have shared this experience with this unique team comprised of fellow Christians.  Yes, it seems as though we are attempting to empty the ocean one eyedropper at a time but...we did make a difference.  I had such a wonderful time working with "my sister" Carolyn.  Dean is right, we work hard but we play hard too :)  Karl, Sue,  Catherine, Dean and Cole all worked overtime in their respective areas.  At first I had regretted that I hadn't been back to Nica since 2010 but in the end it was okay.  I saw OUR TEAM, members from California and Nebraska be one, work together without any hiccups AND to work with 4 new docs??  Yes, God was the travel agent and did a great job!  Thank you to each person who helped make this trip possible, who supported us with money, prayers and good wishes.  We absolutely couldn't do this without you.  Your friend in Christ, Tamra Boettcher

No comments: