Friday, February 15, 2013

KENYA Safari

Somehow Cindy managed to get us Kenyan rates on both he hotel in Naivasha and the safari. I've had the most fun I've had for a long time! Laughed so hard I thought I'd die! We traveled 4 hrs. 3 on good highway and 1 on a very bumpy dusty road to get to the Olerro hotel in the Maasai region. They had us walk through the bush for a bush supper. We saw zebras etc along the way. Then a 5 course meal and topped off with Maasai worrier tour guides for tomorrow's safari! They drove us back to the hotel in the land rovers we'll use tomorrow. John and I are in a suite "the man cave" with Ray, Kevin and Tony. It's awesome. Look it up in the Internet if you're interested. Molly knew what to expect. I'll post a picture of the room. Gotta go to bed. We're getting a wake up call at 5:30 for the Maasai Mara.



1 comment:

Ashley Carstens said...

Sounds cool! Why were u laughing so hard?!