Thursday, October 6, 2011

A day in the life

I thought I'd take pictures of my day. I'll start w/ bunks, the one w/ blue suitcases on top bunk is mine, the bathroom. It turns out that the water goes through a warming thingy on the shower head. If you check the water spouting out the side, it's electric so that proves there really is a God since I'm still alive after touching it. I take my Clorox wipes with me everywhere, they have toilet paper, but no towels. It turns out the glove packages make fairly good towels so I keep one in my back pocket all day and have become the soap fairy leaving little hotel soaps in the bathrooms to wash my hands. The General talked to us at breakfast today. We wash our hands before we eat, then rinse in 3 tubs. I'm not sure what's in the tubs, but the third one smells like Clorox. A picture is definitely worth a 1000 words.

I'm in between cases, so will try to put more on later. NN

No comments: